hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft board report for August 2012
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 10:35:08 GMT
Hi Sebastian
>> PS: Note that I have two TODO items depending on whats in-progress on the
>> mailing lists, and I will add them as necessary by the 8th.
> Will that include adding Gary as a committer?
> The vote should complete soon (but the details obviously cannot be
> added to the public Wiki page yet)
Yes .. that's exactly what I meant :) and the reason I put a TODO,..
also the AsyncClient release which is expected to pass

I am trying my best to always notify the dev community with some time to
allow any other items I've missed or needs reporting/discussion to be
added to the wiki, so that I can submit it by the due date

regards
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera