hc-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Indrasiri <kasun...@gmail.com>
Subject Host header overridden from HTTPCore 4.1
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:11:10 GMT
Hi all,

We are using httpcore 4.1, in Apache Synapse and we have a requirement
where the original 'Host' header received from client should be preserved
till the message goes to the backend server.
And I have debugged inside, RequestTargetHost:process method and I can
observe that the correct 'host' header that comes from the client side and
the debug flow doesn't go inside "if
(!request.containsHeader(HTTP.TARGET_HOST)) {" as we already have the host
header.

However, when message goes out from httpcore level, the host header is set
to the actual backend service address(eg: "Host: 127.0.0.1:6060").

Any thoughts on how we can fix this?

Thanks,
Kasun.