hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Moore <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache HttpClient 4.1.3 re-spin for Android
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:15:11 GMT
I'm also supportive of this. I think this is not so much about what Google
may or may not do, but just rather that HC is a really solid codebase that
should be available to Android developers too. We might prefer that Google
adopt the interfaces we would like, but I think we should err on the side
of finding a way for as many developers to use HC as possible. So if we can
find a simple, automated way to produce Android compatible artifacts, I
think that's a Good Thing.

Jon