hc-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Truncating the input for large messages
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:58:13 GMT
Hi,

I've written a simple HTTP Server using the HTTP Core NIO
sample NHttpServer.java. For this server I'm posting large messages and
consume these using a ContentInputStream.

But when I post a lage file part of the file is not received and HTTP core
thinks that the request is over. But I don't see any early termination of
request reading as well. The request is sent to the HTTP Server completely
by the client. But when I read the input stream and write the file it is
different from the original file.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: supun06@gmail.com <supun@wso2.com>;  Mobile: +94 77 431 3585