hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Truncating the input for large messages
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:31:10 GMT
On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 12:58 -0400, Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written a simple HTTP Server using the HTTP Core NIO
> sample NHttpServer.java. For this server I'm posting large messages and
> consume these using a ContentInputStream.
>
> But when I post a lage file part of the file is not received and HTTP core
> thinks that the request is over. But I don't see any early termination of
> request reading as well. The request is sent to the HTTP Server completely
> by the client. But when I read the input stream and write the file it is
> different from the original file.
>
> Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

Hi Supun

I would need to see a wire log of the session to tell anything specific.

Is your server capable of producing wire / context log of HTTP sessions?
If not, could you please add logging support by integrating these
classes into your application?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/httpcore-contrib/src/main/java/org/apache/http/contrib/logging/

Oleg