hc-dev mailing list archives

From Dix_2...@ukr.net
Subject HTTP Core problem with String Entity
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:23:10 GMT
Hello.

I'm starting with Java and  HTTP Core.
I've take the latest version of HTTP Core - alpha and then tested this
situation also with latest stable version - behavior is the same:
I've  tried  to deploy an example of simple Post that is provided with
the  library.  I wiresharked my request and the body of my message was
empty.  I was trying to solve this problem for number of hours, but it
was  unsuccessfully.  After the execution of "process" or "preProcess"
commands the body (entity) of the message becomes empty.
For more details and sources - my pos on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9862044/httprequest-entitybody-is-empty-when-request-is-sent-using-java-httpcore

--
Best regards,
 Dix                          mailto:Dix_2007@ukr.net