hc-dev mailing list archives

From Yongjian Li <d...@tibco.com>
Subject RE: httpcore nio SSL/proxy support
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:59:34 GMT
Hi, thank you very much for your message. I didn't see GA version of HttpAsyncClient, I only
see alpha3 build on download page. Is this the GA build? Or it is in HttpClient? THX.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:olegk@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 11:47 AM
To: dev@hc.apache.org
Subject: Re: httpcore nio SSL/proxy support

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 15:59 +0000, Yongjian Li wrote:
> I read an old post that httpcore nio does not support SSL over proxy. Is this addressed
with the latest release? If not, could anyone help to give me some hints what I need to overwrite
so that I can get it working? THX.

If you want an asynchronous HTTP client based on HttpCore that supports SSL via proxy among
other things, you should be using HttpAsyncClient.

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/index.html

Oleg