hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: httpcore nio SSL/proxy support
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:42:47 GMT
On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 04:59:34PM +0000, Yongjian Li wrote:
> Hi, thank you very much for your message. I didn't see GA version of HttpAsyncClient,
I only see alpha3 build on download page. Is this the GA build? Or it is in HttpClient? THX.

There has been no GA release yes, as HttpAsyncClient is still considered API unstable. It
does not mean it is not usable, though.

Oleg

with the latest release? If not, could anyone help to give me some hints what I need to overwrite
so that I can get it working? THX.

> If you want an asynchronous HTTP client based on HttpCore that supports SSL via proxy
among other things, you should be using HttpAsyncClient.