hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Async Server Keep Connections Open for HTTP 1.0
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:10:12 GMT
Yea, so from that, and seeing the resulting action (hanging) from ab,
I'll submit a JIRA ticket and patch to set the response in the handle
method to the same HTTP version as the request. If the programmer
wants to go out of their way and change that, so be it, but I think
that type of patch would/could help people overcome this issue... I
know it would have helped me.

Thanks!

Bill-