hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft board report for November 2011
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:07:15 GMT
Hi Jon
> Thanks for putting this together, Asankha, and for doing it each month. :)
> Do you think we could do a brief summary of the past month in terms of features or activities?
Something like:

> * "User community has been interested in<top major topic area>"
> * "Dev community has been working on<X>"
>
> It's not necessary, but might provide a little flavor for the board report. For example,
I thought the recent request to figure out how to get the caching module working on Android
was notable (and a good idea).
This is certainly a good idea!.. however I must admit that unfortunately
I was not following the detailed discussions in the past weeks due to
other activities.

The board report we present every few months is supposed to be a group
activity, and thus the reason I update the Wiki and post an email before
the deadline to collect any updates from anyone else on the dev list, as
sometimes I may forget important things etc.

Please feel free to update the report anytime as suggested above etc..
Items are best presented as a short summary / bullet points. I would
then base the final report from the Wiki about 3 days before the
deadline (i.e. around the 13th Nov this time)

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera