hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Async HTTP Re-Write
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:18:32 GMT
In looking at the SVN log for the past few days, I've noticed messages like:

1163256: Complete rewrite of core async HTTP protocol handlers
(initial cut, server side only)
1164047: Complete rewrite of core async HTTP protocol handlers (client
side protocol handler)
1164406: Complete rewrite of core async HTTP protocol handlers (async
request executor)

I realize I can look at the code and see the changes, but I'm
wondering if there was a road-map or documentation on what this
re-write is looking to accomplish. Rev 1163256 for example includes a
number of new classes and modifications.

Also, all of these changes are done by Oleg... is there anything you
need from the community as far as help on this effort?

Thanks...

Bill-