hc-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Lightbody <patr...@lightbody.net>
Subject NHttpReverseProxy.java
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:29:31 GMT
Thanks for sharing the new async stuff. I'm curious about the example you linked to: NHttpReverseProxy.java.

Can you share a bit more about what that does exactly? I always get a bit confused when talk
of "proxies" and "reverse proxies" come up. I ask because I have an open source project that
is using an old Jetty 5 proxy (w/ mods) that was capable of doing SSL man-in-the-middle proxying
(provided your browser had a special CA installed). Wondering if we might be able to simplify
the codebase with some of the stuff you've been working on!

http://opensource.webmetrics.com/browsermob-proxy

Patrick

--
Patrick Lightbody