hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.2-alpha2 release based on RC1
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:48:40 GMT
On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 11:39 -0400, Bill Speirs wrote:
> Just tried on a Linux box which is used by about 50 - 60 developers and
> everything passed.
>
> Sebb, could you try pulling out a fresh copy from SVN and testing that?
> Maybe you have something conflicting that you don't realize?
>
> Bill-

Tested on WinXP and Ubuntu 10.10. Never had any issues.

I did realize, however, there was a (remote) possibility for #connected
events not being fired fast enough (which appears to be the case with
the Sebastian's system given that the number of open connections in the
error message was always below expected 10). I tweaked the test case and
fixed possible race condition.

Sebastian,

Could you please pull the latest snapshot from the trunk and re-try?

Oleg