hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Core 4.2-alpha2 release based on RC1
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:00:22 GMT
On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 09:43 -0400, Bill Speirs wrote:
> I  never like the idea of removing test cases... could we bump the timeouts
> up?
>
> I just updated to r1172624, and all tests pass for me. My system was
> completely unused except for these tests though.

Socket / connect timeout values for test cases are currently set to 60
seconds which looks adequate. Since I am unable to reproduce the problem
in the first place, I am not sure bumping timeout values would solve it.
At any rate, this can be done after the release and I am not sure this
issue should block the release at all.

Oleg