hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpParams appear to be static/global
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:09:27 GMT
This is very much the type of thing I'm looking for. What I do not
understand how to accomplish is having one (or a few) threads which
handle the i/o events for both the incoming requests and the outgoing
requests to the back-end services, and then their responses.

I'll take a look at the source for Apache Synapse though...

Thanks!

Bill-