hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.1.2 release based on RC1
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:21:03 GMT
On 24 July 2011 11:43, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.1.2.
> The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
> HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.1.2-RC1/
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.1.2-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
>
> Maven artefacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-027/org/apache/httpcomponents/
>
> SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.1.2-RC1/

>  Vote:  HttpComponents Client 4.1.2 release
>  [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.1.2.
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

Builds and tests OK with Java 1.6, Java 1.5.
Hashes & sigs OK (could perhaps add SHA1 for non-Maven archives)
Source release agrees with SVN tag.
N&L and manifests look OK.

==

The pom does not specify the versions for the clirr or
project-info-report plugins, so Maven 3.x complains.

We should probably fix that for the next release.