hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <cooki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fluent HttpClient
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:48:55 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I've accomplished the parts of proxy [1], authentication [2], connection
manager [3] and connection manager builder [4]. Some "to me not so
important" methods are ignored this time.
The progress of the development can still be observed in google doc [4]. I
think it should be quite possible to have all essential features listed in
the progress table by the end of July.

Comments and suggestions (both the codes and the progress) are welcomed!

[1] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/ProxyConfiguration
[2] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/HttpAuthentication
[3] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/FluentClientConnManager
[4] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/ConnManagerBuilder