hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <cooki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fluent HttpClient
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:17:27 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I think the FluentExecutor is quite a good idea, so I implemented it and
migrated lots of methods from FluentRequest to FluentExecutor. You can learn
it from the JavaDoc [1] and Wiki [2].
I have also implemented a method exec(FluentRequest[]) for multi-thread
execution. And here I find a problem: do I need to load all the
HttpResponse.EntityContent before returning the array of FluentResponse?
Currently, the exec() method is blocked until all the EntityContent has been
loaded in (all the content will be loaded into a byte array of
FluentResponse), because in the tutorial, it seems all entities have been
consumed in the "run()" method [3].

[1]
http://fluent-hc.googlecode.com/svn/branches/1/doc/fluenthc/FluentExecutor.html
[2] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/FluentExecutor