hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient Performance Issues
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:56:17 GMT
I swithced my code over to the Jetty client and did the same graphing. Like
the Apache client I see up to 3 seconds at the start and the shoots down to
~20ms after. So I am inclinded to agree; I think it is DNS or some other
network related issue.

I will try and track down exactly what. Whatever it is, maybe it could be
"precomputed" to save time.

Bill-