hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient Performance Issues
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:59:31 GMT
Also, being network related would explain why it doesn't show up in the
benchmark tests... they all connect to local host.

Again though, if you could prime the client in some way to prevent this
initial delay that could be a nice feature to have in the Apache client over
the other clients out there: JRE, Jetty, etc.

Bill-

On Jul 15, 2011 4:56 PM, "Bill Speirs" <bill.speirs@gmail.com> wrote:
> I swithced my code over to the Jetty client and did the same graphing.
Like