hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <cooki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fluent HttpClient
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:09:35 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I tried my best to design an elegant interface of setting HTTP parameters.
But it seems quite hard to do so. Now I have almost done this part, please
have a look at it [1] and drop me some feedback.

During the development of this part. There comes two questions:

1. How to remove all the protocol interceptors?
I tried removeRequestInterceptorByClass(HttpRequestInterceptor.class) but it
seems not work as I expected.

2. Why the codes in tutorial 1.6.1 [2] output the parameters twice? The
output looks like this:

HTTP/1.1

UTF-8

false

null

HTTP/1.1

UTF-8

false

null

Next step I will try to cover the authentication part. Much appreciated if
you could provide some suggestions to help me get starting.

Best,
Lilu

[1] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/HttpParameters
[2]