hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <cooki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fluent HttpClient
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:01:54 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I am not quite sure about what HTTP parameter means. I think it means the
HTTP headers. So I implemented some methods to set and get headers
"fluently". You may find the example [1] and details [2] in Wiki. I  used
the jQuery (maybe also other frameworks and APIs do) style to design this
part. if a method invoked with parameters, then it is a "setter", otherwise
it is a "getter". Since there are lots of headers, and
FluentRequest/Response also implements the interface
HttpUriRequest/HttpResponse which provides the method setHeader(name,value)
and addHeader(name,value), I think it is not necessary to cover all headers.
What do you think about it?

[1] at the bottom of
http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/RequestExecution
[2] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/wiki/HttpParameterConfigure