hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HttpCore 4.2 planning
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:42:13 GMT
Hi Oleg
> I do not have any particular time frame in mind for 4.2a1 at the moment.
> The biggest work item on my list for the release is port of low level
> connection pooling code from HttpClient and HttpAsyncClient to HttpCore.
> This might take a while. Feel free to release 4.2a1 sooner if you are
> willing to take on the job of the release manager. And by all means feel
> free to merge connection debugging enhancements to the 4.1.x branch.
I'd like to do a 4.2-alpha1 of the codebase as it is by around next
week.. I do not see any important issues targeting 4.2-alpha1 on the
JIRA. This will also allow us to skip merging the connection debug code
and the #261 code to the 4.1.x branch unless they are really needed there

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera