hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Keeping track of Socket Timeout set time
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 05:45:41 GMT
Hi Oleg
> ...I am afraid we will have to resort to using an optional
> interface in order to get additional details which are not exposed
> through the IOSession interface.
>
> Please also raise a JIRA for this issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-261

I've updated the IOSession interface on the trunk, and used an
IOSessionExt for the branch, let me know if this looks ok
>> PS: I've also been writing a ChunkDecoder capable of being a
>> FileContentDecoder.. and want to submit it for review.
> Oh! That is a tough task last time I looked. Looking forward to the
> patch. Do you also plan to enhance ChunkEncoder?
Let me bring this up on another thread and JIRA

>>   Oleg, do you have any plans of making the 4.1.2 release soon
> Yes, within a week or two
Do you have a time frame for 4.2-alpha1 in the near future too? I'm
interested in some of the connection debugging enhancements we did to
dump the local->remote sockets. If the 4.2-alpha1 will be delayed, I'm
interested to merge those into 4.1.2 if possible

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera