hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <lilu...@cs.helsinki.fi>
Subject Introduce the project of Developing Fluent API / Facade to HttpClient
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 21:01:39 GMT
Dear all,

My name is Lilu and I am a student of University of Helsinki who has been selected to the
Develop fluent API / facade to HttpClient Project [1] in Google Summer of Code 2011, mentored
by Oleg Kalnichevski. Because this is my first time to participate in an open-source project,
I really need your advice and help. Since the project has just started and I do not exactly
know how to accomplish this task, it will be greatly appreciated that you would like to share
some ideas and suggestions with me.

Best,
Lilu

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1076