hc-dev mailing list archives

From Lilu Xu <cooki...@gmail.com>
Subject Fluent HttpClient module list
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 21:47:06 GMT
Hi All,

I wrote a list [1] of modules and function points I suppose to implement in the "fluent" facade
API of HttpClient. It is mainly based on the use-cases noted in the HttpClient user tutorial.
If any of you have advices or suggestions (e.g., merge/split modules, missing some vital functional
points, etc.), please let me know, by email or directly write a comment below the list (it
can be edited anonymously).
After finishing a module, in my future work, I will create a wiki page on the project host
site. Description and some demo codes will be presented in that wiki page.

Best,
Lilu

[1] https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpiN3H1I3fndFBaOHpoSzI4MHlMS3RaSVg3ZEFrUkE&hl=en_US&authkey=CJTnkIoG