hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Lilu" <lilu...@cs.helsinki.fi>
Subject Re: Introduce the project of Developing Fluent API / Facade to HttpClient
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 08:48:55 GMT
Hi Oleg,

where should I host the project? May I host it on Google Code?

Best regards,
Xu, Lilu

On May 19, 2011, at 1:03 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 00:01 +0300, Xu, Lilu wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> My name is Lilu and I am a student of University of Helsinki who has been selected
to the Develop fluent API / facade to HttpClient Project [1] in Google Summer of Code 2011,
mentored by Oleg Kalnichevski. Because this is my first time to participate in an open-source
project, I really need your advice and help. Since the project has just started and I do not
exactly know how to accomplish this task, it will be greatly appreciated that you would like
to share some ideas and suggestions with me.