hc-dev mailing list archives

From alin vasile <alinachegal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: First few classes
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 12:36:08 GMT
Not sure if it is too early for this kind of comments: the by(FluentHttpMethod) method in FluentRequest
doesn't update the FluentHttpMethod attribute, so when you call it with a method different
than GET, a subsequent invocation of methodName() will always return 'GET'.

This displays 'GET':

FluentRequest request = request("http://www.apache.org/").by(GET_METHOD);
System.out.println(request.methodName());

This still displays 'GET':

request = request("http://www.apache.org/").by(PUT_METHOD);
System.out.println(request.methodName());

________________________________
From: Lilu Xu <cookieme@gmail.com>
To: HttpComponents Project <dev@hc.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 2:49 PM
Subject: First few classes

Hi all,

the project of a façade API of HttpClient with fluent style now is hosted on the Google Code
[1]. Some few classes have been implemented. Source code and javadoc should be found on the
project website. I also wrote a Wiki page of those classes [2]. Hopefully you could drop me
some comments.

Best,
Lilu

[1] http://code.google.com/p/fluent-hc/