hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@jestadigital.com>
Subject RE: HttpClient benchmark; was RE: [Httpcomponents Wiki] Update of "HttpClient3vsHttpClient4vsHttpCore" by OlegKalnichevski
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:46:55 GMT

> @Oleg: Ping?
Oleg immediately did the change this morning. I got a notification mail!

Many thanks also for the helpful explanations.

> Also, repeating the tests multiple times should show if there is much
> variation.
I agree.

Also it might be interesting to keep results of runs against previous versions of the libraries
(at least in a kind of summary table). Looking at the diffs of the wikipage is not that convenient
- though helpful.

Thanks,
  Eric