hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Joseph" <Joseph_Campb...@Comcast.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.1.1 release based on RC1
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:33:19 GMT
No.  My vote isn't binding anyway.  I just wanted to see if there was
traction to getting the Caching client changes in.

We'll catch the next train.  8-)

Thanks Sebastian.
 Joe

--
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm. The Builder is
inspired ‹ by changing the world.

Joe Campbell | one comcast center | philadelphia, pa 19103 | 215.286.5073