hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Moore, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Mo...@Comcast.com>
Subject integrated OAuth?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:33:05 GMT
Hi folks,

The OAuth question posed on the user list yesterday made me wonder if it
would be worthwhile to have built-in OAuth support in HttpClient. The
library I suggested using is actually distributed under the Apache License
2.0, so we ought to just be able to include it if we like. (However, out
of courtesy I would want to contact the original programmer too).

Before I start on this path, I wanted to gut check whether anyone had any
objections, and if not, if anyone had any suggestions/guidelines on
implementation? I'm guessing we want something that basically looks a lot
like our current support for NTLM, Basic, Digest, etc.

Jon
Jon Moore
Comcast Interactive Media