hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Clover version; release new project POM
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:59:54 GMT
I had some problems generating the site, because the build phase was
using clover 2.6.3, whereas the report phase was using the latest
Clover which is currently 3.0.2.

I've added a property clover.version (3.0.2) to the project POM.
It would be nice to be able to add the clover plugin details to the
reporting section of the project POM, but AFAIK, that will force
clover to be run for all modules, which we don't want.

So it looks like all the child POMs that have clover in the reporting
section will need the version to be added.

I guess this also means that we need to release the project POM - need
to do that anyway for the skin updates.

I'm happy to RM them both.