hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site update - change menu structure to include common header section?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:21:48 GMT
On 13 February 2011 04:28, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Sebastian
>
>> The other sites are finally ready and linked in at
>> http://people.apache.org/~sebb/site/
>>
>> HttpCore caused a lot of problems with the generation of relative
>> URLs, I think because some of the POM<url>  entries ended in /.
>>
>> Note that Javadoc and source references have not been regenerated, nor
>> Clover reports etc. These will remain as before.
>
> All looks good!

I've uploaded the files to people.a.o - looks OK using the proxy.

I've just noticed that the menu links for the sub-projects are shown
as external links, which is wrong.
However this was wrong on the previous site as well, and is not vital.
I can fix them later (when I've found out the cause!).

>>> The release tag must be immutable, and generating the site from trunk
>>> will result in the wrong version id and potentially different content
>>> as well.
>>> So I downloaded tags/4.0-alpha1and made the necessary changes locally.
>>>
>>> There will be no SVN history unless I create a new SVN entry.
>
> Ok.. that's sounds fine. I believe the changes are still local in your
> machine.. Could you replace
> src/site/resources/images/logos/httpcomponents.png with
> src/logo/logo_fireworks.png which includes a small TM (I had mistakenly put
> the TM on the wrong image)

I copied the file within the project SVN tree and have uploaded it to p.a.o.