hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site update - change menu structure to include common header section?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:44:37 GMT
On 12 February 2011 18:43, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 February 2011 18:18, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Sebastian
>>>
>>> I've created a sample site at:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~sebb/site/
>>>
>>> Note: I have only done the httpasynchclient sub-site so far, but that
>>> should give an idea how the other sites will look.
>>>
>>> If this looks OK, I can go ahead and do the other sites.
>>
>> This looks good :) !
>
> OK, I'll carry on with the other subsites so they can be reviewed too,
> and can then update the official site tomorrow.

The other sites are finally ready and linked in at
http://people.apache.org/~sebb/site/

HttpCore caused a lot of problems with the generation of relative
URLs, I think because some of the POM <url> entries ended in /.

Note that Javadoc and source references have not been regenerated, nor
Clover reports etc. These will remain as before.