hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft board report for February 2011
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 17:13:23 GMT
Hi Sebb
>> I'll try raising the issue.
> Done.
Thanks! I wonder why no other project noted it before.. maybe the image
could be ApacheCon 2011 etc without the dates - until that gets finalized

>> I could not find a link to the ASF Licence page anywhere.
>>
>> I think it should be added under Overview or Documentation on the main
>> page, and similarly on sub-pages.
> I see you have already added the licence link.
Yeah, sorry.. I did add a few more updates too as per the requirements,
but did not update the site yet. Once we find a solution for the footer,
I guess Oleg could update everything

thanks
asankha

--