hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft board report for February 2011
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 09:24:10 GMT
Hi Oleg
>> We also need to update our web site to conform with http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#websites
and report the status of this task to the board. I plan to start the site update over this
weekend
> Please let me know if you need help with that.
The following tasks are pending, and I would appreciate if you could
look into them:

1. Update site footer (I couldn't find how this could be done)
     - Trademark Attributions
         - Add page footer with trademark attribution: Apache
HttpComponents, Commons HttpClient, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and
the Apache HttpComponents project logo are trademarks of The Apache
Software Foundation.
         - Add to footer: All other marks mentioned may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

2. Check Project Metadata - DOAP file is in order

I also came across these other questions, and wanted to ask others for
views:

1. The ApacheCon 2010 link needs to be updated and it seems to come from
http://www.apache.org/events/current-event-125x125.png. Should we inform
Infra - but I guess it affects many other projects too?

2. Is http://projects.apache.org/projects/httpcomponents_core.html
supposed to update automatically? If so what needs to be done (is it
picked up from DOAP?)

3. Do we need to thank any third parties for any software licenses
granted to our project (JProfiler, IntelliJ etc) ? I'm not aware of any,
but just checking

4. Do we need to give attribution to any other organization's
trademarks, or do anything special about the legacy "Commons HttpClient"
project and possibly any trademark etc related to it?

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera