hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpcomponents Wiki] Update of "BoardReportDraft" by AsankhaPerera
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 02:51:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Httpcomponents Wiki" for change notification.

The "BoardReportDraft" page has been changed by AsankhaPerera.
The comment on this change is: update to reflect final board report.
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/BoardReportDraft?action=diff&rev1=12&rev2=13

  == Development ==
  There is an idea to add support for OAuth in future versions of HttpClient

- == Status of Project Branding Compliance ==
+ == Status of Project Branding Compliance : Fully Compliant ==
- We've been busy lately making the necessary updates to comply with all the project branding
requirements. The site will soon be updated with the changes for full compliance. We had an
initial difficulty including the footer into the Maven built site, but Sebastian stepped up
to the challenge and has taken care of it.
+ We've been busy lately making the necessary updates to comply with all the project branding
requirements. The site is now updated with changes for full compliance. We had an initial
difficulty including the footer into the Maven built site, but Sebastian stepped up to the
challenge and has taken care of it.

   * Project Website Basics : homepage is hc.apache.org - Ready
-  * Project Naming And Descriptions : Completed, pending site update in the next couple of
days
-  * Website Navigation Links : Completed, pending site update in the next couple of days
-  * Trademark Attributions : Completed, pending site update in the next couple of days
-  * Logos and Graphics : Completed, pending site update in the next couple of days
+  * Project Naming And Descriptions : - Ready
+  * Website Navigation Links : - Ready
+  * Trademark Attributions : - Ready
+  * Logos and Graphics : - Ready
   * Project Metadata : Ready