hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Moore, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Mo...@Comcast.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.0-alpha1 release based on RC1
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:13:43 GMT
As a general rule, what should I be looking at as an "informed voter"? I'm
pretty familiar with the contents of the caching module, and think the
content there is ready for release...is that enough for the vote, or do we
also double-check the artifacts (I.e. Do we verify maven did its job
right, etc.)? What else do people look at?

Jon
Jon Moore
Comcast Interactive Media