hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Moore, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Mo...@Comcast.com>
Subject FW: [HttpClient] HC 4.1 GA / HAC 4.0a1 - time for release?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:07:12 GMT
Go for it (+1)! I'm pretty excited about it.

What's the general policy during the release -- do we pull a release
tag/branch, or do we go into code freeze for some period around your
efforts? I have some bandwidth for minor updates (looking through the RFC
for more SHOULD requirements on the caching module) but I don't want to
mess the release process up accidentally.

Jon
Jon Moore
Comcast Interactive Media