hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.0-alpha1 release based on RC1
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:58:56 GMT
Vote: HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.0-alpha1 release
>   [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.0-alpha1.
>   [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
I agree that early feedback would be what's more beneficial for the
AsyncClient at this time.. Hence the release in alpha state is something
good. I personally have been wanting to try it out for sometime, but
unfortunately not been lucky with time - but the release may be able to
pull in new users

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera