hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Moore, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Mo...@Comcast.com>
Subject publishing updated version of dev website?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:36:35 GMT
Hi,

I just committed some minor updates to the site documentation for 4.1 to
point to the external benchmarking writeup done by folks here at Comcast.
"mvn site:site" works for me locally, but I'm not sure what our current
procedures are for actually publishing the changes to the live site.

The wiki points to
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/WebSite/ComponentSite as
documentation but that page doesn't exist. :)

Is this some variant of "mvn site:deploy"? (the top-level POM doesn't seem
to have a <distributionManagement> section though).

Thanks,
Jon
Jon Moore
Comcast Interactive Media