hc-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clearing the ByteBuffer
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:40:04 GMT
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is it possible to use the ByteBuffer#clear() method?

Since you are trying to read bytes from the new request into the buffer,
clear method should work. See the explanation given in the javadocs of the
Buffer class [1]:

*clear() makes a buffer ready for a new sequence of channel-read or relative
put operations: It sets the limit to the capacity and the position to zero*

Thanks,
Hiranya

[1] - http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/nio/Buffer.html