hc-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Intermittent Exception while submitting a response
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:47:14 GMT
While submitting a response with HttpCore-NIO I get the following exception.
This happens after some messages have being successfully transferred. Any
pointers, that guide me in the write direction to figure out what went wrong
would be much appreciated.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at java.nio.Buffer.position(Buffer.java:218)
at sun.nio.cs.US_ASCII$Encoder.encodeArrayLoop(US_ASCII.java:161)
at sun.nio.cs.US_ASCII$Encoder.encodeLoop(US_ASCII.java:193)
at java.nio.charset.CharsetEncoder.encode(CharsetEncoder.java:544)
at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SessionOutputBufferImpl.writeLine(SessionOutputBufferImpl.java:158)
at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.codecs.DefaultHttpResponseWriter.writeHeadLine(DefaultHttpResponseWriter.java:57)
at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.codecs.DefaultHttpResponseWriter.writeHeadLine(DefaultHttpResponseWriter.java:44)
at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.codecs.AbstractMessageWriter.write(AbstractMessageWriter.java:90)
at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpServerConnection.submitResponse(DefaultNHttpServerConnection.java:241)

Thanks,
Supun..