hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any known issues with Http Core NIO and tomcat 5.2.3?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:02:34 GMT
On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 18:06 +0530, Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> I'm trying to read a HTTPs response coming from tomcat using Http Core NIO.
> But it seems that the chunked encoding is not handled properly. I cannot say
> weather chunking is incorrect in Tomcat or NIO because the communication is
> happening through HTTPs. Is there any known issues like this in Http Core
> NIO and Tomcat?

There are no known compatibility issues. However, this may be a side
effect of the HTTPCORE-236 bug, which has been fixed in the trunk only.
First thing, you should try to reproduce the issue with the latest SVN
snapshot off the project trunk. If the problem still persists, please
try to put together a test case that can be used to reproduce the issue
outside of your productive / development environment.

Oleg