hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem to receive last chunk of https response with httpcore-nio
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:55:59 GMT
Hi Dmitry
> I'm a wso2 esb (synapse) user/developer.
> I got a problem with https nio transport.
> I tried versions 4.1 alpha1 and 4.1 beta2.
>
> The problem:
> transport failed to receive large (50k) response through nio https.
> The connection is keep-alive and chunked. Every time I received only response divisible
> by 8192 and last chunk is never returned.

I originally wrote the Synapse NIO transport many years back.. I now
develop the Open Source UltraESB (AGPL) which still uses the excellent
HttpComponents/NIO 4.1-beta-1

I just tested the UltraESB with payloads of 10K and 100K for both
incoming and outgoing SSL payloads and things work fine! Hence the bug
seems to be in the Synapse/WSO2 ESB code - can you confirm exactly which
of these you use and the version?

cheers
asankha

--