hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpcomponents Wiki] Update of "BoardReportDraft" by OlegKalnichevski
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:05:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Httpcomponents Wiki" for change notification.

The "BoardReportDraft" page has been changed by OlegKalnichevski.
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/BoardReportDraft?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  == Status ==
  The last status report was sent in July, and thus there isn't a lot to be reported. Overall
the project remains active.

+ We are working on realigning our release process with the best practices used by other ASF
projects such as Apache Commons (special thanks to Sebb).
+
  == Releases ==
- None since the last report (submitted on the 21st of July)
+ None since the last report (submitted on the 21st of July). New releases of HttpCore and
HttpClient are planned for August/September 2010.

  == Community ==
  Nothing to be reported