hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject File based HTTP cache implementation is feature complete
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:56:43 GMT
Jon et al

I am pretty much done vandalizing your code. In particular I have made
some major changes to the SizeLimitedResponseReader class, which can now
be used to generate cache entries backed by a file without intermediate
content buffering in memory. I think the new API is flexible enough to
allow for different caching backends and resource management strategies.
I would be great if you could take some time to review the changes, and
if you find them acceptable we could move towards the next public
release of HttpClient 4.1.

Cheers

Oleg