hc-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Oleg Kalnichevski (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (HTTPCORE-229) IOOBE in case of UTF-8 encoded http element(headers)
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:06:50 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-229?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Oleg Kalnichevski resolved HTTPCORE-229.
----------------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

Fixed in SVN trunk and 4.0.x branch. I figured it was cheaper and less disruptive for upstream
projects to adapt the code to match the javadocs than the other way around.

Please test / review.

Oleg

> IOOBE in case of UTF-8 encoded http element(headers)
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HTTPCORE-229
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-229
>             Project: HttpComponents HttpCore
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: HttpCore
>         Environment: Ubuntu 10.4. java 6
>            Reporter: Igor Mikhailuk
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 4.1
>
>
> When there is the line in the http response header like this:
> Location: /слово/
> encoded in UTF-8 AbstractSessionInputBuffer#readLine(final CharArrayBuffer charbuffer)
return 22(bytes count in this line).
> But I beleve it should return 17 (actual chars count).
> So. When we are trying to handle such server responce we got IOOBE in LoggingSessionInputBuffer#readLine(final
CharArrayBuffer buffer).

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@hc.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@hc.apache.org


Mime
View raw message