hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb AT ASF <s...@apache.org>
Subject Bnd and upper case properties (was:svn commit: r955239 - /httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-osgi/pom.xml)
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:49:09 GMT
On 16 June 2010 15:28,  <sebb@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: sebb
> Date: Wed Jun 16 14:28:56 2010
> New Revision: 955239

> Log:
> Stop the JAVA_1_n_HOME variables from being treated as headers by Bnd

Note: Bnd treats all upper case properties as headers.

I did think about using lower case, but that is not usual, and would
go against what Commons has implemented (and the examples in the Maven
documentation).

It's not necessary to use the profile when building a release, and the
relevant property is deliberately only defined as part of the profile,
so it's unlikely to cause a problem anyway but I added the exclusions
just in case.