hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] HttpClient 4.1-alpha2 preview packages
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 20:39:24 GMT
Copyright 1999-2009 appears in some NOTICE files

README.txt says:
HttpMime module is optional and requires Java 5.0 compatible runtime
and depends on the following external libraries:

* Apache HttpComponents HttpCore
* Apache mime4j

Likewise a reference in pom.xml.

I've fixed those, also fixed a few minor Eclipse complaints in the test code.

Otherwise looks OK, and all tests are OK apart from the two which fail
because I use OpenDNS.

[OpenDNS incorrectly resolves the .invalid TLD. I've raised a support
issue with them.]